Subscription Terms & Conditions:
By subscribing to Australian Golf Digest you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- CMMA Digital & Print will supply a magazine to your nominated delivery address in accordance with the length of subscription you have purchased:
>> 3 issue subscription – 3 magazines
>> 6 issue subscription – 6 magazines
>> 12 issue subscription – 12 magazines
>> 24 issue subscription – 24 magazines
Magazines will be delivered on a four-weekly basis, in accordance with each new edition released by Australian Golf Digest.
- We endeavour to keep our subscription price list up to date. Current and back issues of the magazine can be purchased separately through the website, however we cannot guarantee the availability of any back issues of our magazines.
- Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST (where relevant). We may amend our prices from time to time. We have already factored packaging and postage into the price.
- When you place an order it is your responsibility to provide correct details such as your name, address for delivery and billing purposes, your email address, telephone number and credit card details. We take due care with this information however, in providing us with such information you accept we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, a virus or malware.
- Confirmation of your order occurs immediately on-line or by phone unless payment cannot be processed. Please contact us if there is a problem ordering online and we will process the payment over the phone.
- Subscriptions delivered by post begin with the next available issue of Australian Golf Digest. Current and back issues purchased online are dispatched and sent via post to the nominated address within seven working days.
- We consider the security of your financial details to be of paramount importance and use a secure third party payment system to process your financial details.
Flat Rate Subscription
- Subscriptions are non-refundable 30 days after the time of purchase.
- We know many people buy subscriptions and also receive them as gifts. If you find yourself with multiple subscriptions, contact us by email at [email protected] to roll the subscriptions together and extend the length of the current subscription.
Product Returns for Magazines not Received or Damaged in the Post
- If the magazine has been damaged in the post, please advise us within seven days of receipt of the damaged magazine by writing to [email protected] to arrange a replacement magazine at no charge.
- The warranty given above is in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods and services to which the warranty relates.
- For Australian orders, if you do not receive your copy within 21 days of us mailing it to you, please notify us by email at [email protected] and we will send you a replacement magazine at no cost. It is your responsibility to keep your postage details up to date. We will not send a replacement copy if you have not updated your address.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.