MGI Zip Navigator AT
Conquer the toughest golf courses with the Zip Navigator AT – All Terrain. Designed with independent swivelling front wheels for added strength and stability, the Zip Navigator AT incorporates a full directional remote control, allowing you to effortlessly walk free and play hard. On even the most rugged and hilly courses, watch while your buggy traverses the landscape with conviction. Now you have no boundaries, no excuses.
• Full directional remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control
• Patented Gyroscope Straight Tracker Technology keeps the buggy on track across any terrain
• Downhill speed control minimises your effort and maximises control.
• Twin calibrated motors for supreme power and agility
• Powered by the largest capacity lithium 24v 380Wh battery
• Quick-release all-terrain tread rear wheels
• Dual swivelling independent front wheels
• Fully foldable rear fifth wheel for added stability
• USB charging port
• Adjustable ergonomic T-bar handle and bag support
• Advanced Click & Go lithium battery system
• Three-year warranty
• Available in black and titanium grey finish
RRP: $2,299, shown in black
Sureshot PINLOC 6000iPSM rangefinder
Featuring Slope, Pulse and Intelligent technology, the powerful Sureshot PINLOC 6000iPSM laser rangefinder is the most advanced member of the Sureshot PINLOC family. Featuring a magnetic casing, this laser rangefinder is designed to attach to a cart or buggy frame for quick, repeat access. With water and shock resistance, the PINLOC 6000iPSM can withstand all conditions on the course. The PINLOC 6000iPSM features Pulse technology that once locked onto your desired target will emit a reassuring vibration to ensure you’ve measured the right distance. This Sureshot rangefinder also has a Slope feature that compensates and adjusts the measured distance based on the angle of incline or decline you’re on, giving you the most accurate distance possible to your target.
• Laser holds an internal magnet, that makes it easy to connect to any metal surface
• Slope compensates and adjusts the measured distance based on the slope of the terrain. Can be switched on/off.
• Features pulse technology
• Pinpoint accuracy to one decimal place
• New and improved long life CR2 3V lithium battery.
• Sureshot’s fastest optics and target recognition software to date.
• Receive real-time distances as you scan the terrain and horizon.
• Pinloc features that once locked onto target, the distance is displayed on screen for 15 seconds
• Priority loc ignores background images and will prioritise focal points
• Magnification features objects appear six times closer for a clearer and more precise view
• Lightweight and designed to fit the contour of your hand for control
• Built to last with shock and water resistance for all conditions
MGI Dri-Play golf bag
Delivering protection and quality in any weather conditions, the MGI Dri-Play cart bag is the perfect combination of form and function for the course. Complete your kit and pair your Zip Series model with an MGI cart bag. Our BAGLINK© technology is designed to lock the bag onto any Zip Series model and prevent twisting or turning while playing your round.
• Waterproof outer with seam-sealed zippers
• 14 full-length individual club dividers
• Separate putter well
• Insulated front cooler pocket
• BAGLINK© technology locks the bag base onto MGI Zip Series models
• Lightweight at only three kilograms
• Nine versatile zipper pockets
• Two velvet-lined valuables pockets
• Internal full-length umbrella sleeve
• Towel and glove ring
• Adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle
• Includes waterproof raincover.
• Available in black and black/grey
RRP: $399.95, shown in black
MGI Zip X5
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game-changer.
• Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain
• Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain
• Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
• Whisper quiet 230-watt motor with brake
• Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
• Swivelling and lockable front wheel
• Fully foldable rear fourth wheel for added stability
• Newly engineered Zip fold, three-wheel design
• 12 percent lighter and 25 percent smaller for absolute space saving
• Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
• 24V electrical system for efficiency
• Ergonomic T-bar handle.
• Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
Learn more at mgigolf.com