Golf gear has never looked so good or performed so well. Welcome to the future.
With Hot Launch 2, there are more ways to a better game. No other set gives you the freedom to choose any combination of adjustable or offset driver, standard or offset fairway woods, hybrids, iron-woods and irons with premium components such as KBS steel or UST graphite shafts. The result? A set of clubs that will allow you to get the very best from all parts of your game backed by our industry leading Lifetime Warranty.
Hot Launch 2 Drivers
The new 460cc Hot Launch 2 driver is available in two models and offers players quality engineering and performance. The forged four-piece titanium head features variable face thickness (VFT) technology for maximum power and distance from more contact points on the face.
• The adjustable model features a deep cup face design for exceptional power.
• Easy-to-use adjustability with eight different loft options from 8.5 to 12.5 in one degree increments.
• Slice-fighting technology in the offset model allows the face to ‘square up’ at impact for a straighter ball flight.
• New design is even more offset than ever to ensure your straightest drives.
• Available in 10.5⁰, 12⁰ and HL (High Launching 13.5⁰)
Hot Launch 2 Iron-Woods
Available individually or as a complete set, the newly designed Hot Launch 2 Iron-Wood series features increased head volumes for more forgiveness and a thin forged face for more spring-like effect and distance. This new Iron-Wood surpasses all hybrid expectations.
• Combines a hollow hyper steel body with a forged super-thin steel face with variable face thickness for maximum ball speed.
• Heavy sole and hollow body increases launch angle and forgiveness on every shot.
Hot Launch 2 Irons
Hot Launch 2 irons incorporate an expanded undercut cavity to provide maximum forgiveness and consistent performance. Featuring advanced toe weighting, the soft 431 stainless steel design provides great accuracy and feel for players of all levels.
• Vast undercut cavity allows weight to be moved away from the face and into the sole for a higher MOI, launch angle, and enhanced forgiveness.
• Notch hosel featured in the 3 through 7-irons removes weight from the heel and repositions it to the toe, elongating the sweet spot for unsurpassed forgiveness.
• 8-iron through PW feature a more traditional set up designed to deliver exceptional feel and control on approach shots.
Learn more at www.touredge.com
Australian Golf Digest 2017 Equipment Guide brought to you by: