• ZX woods help generate more speed and distance thanks to Srixon’s new Rebound Frame Technology.
• Rebound Frame Technology works by layering alternating zones of flexibility and stiffness that work in tandem to focus more energy into the ball at impact. The result is increased ball speed and distance off every tee.
• Key innovations inside ZX woods:
– Rebound Frame
– Lightweight carbon crown
– Crown step
RRP: ZX7 driver & ZX5 driver $669.95; ZX fairway woods $439.95 and for the ZX hybrids $359.95
• While the new ZX Irons are gorgeous to look down at, it’s the technology inside that’s even more exciting.
• Created with human intelligence yet perfected by the artificial kind, MainFrame is a one-of-a-kind face design that increases ball speed on every shot.
• Key innovations inside ZX irons:
– Tour cavity
– Progressive grooves
– Tour V.T Sole
RRP: ZX4, ZX5 & ZX7 irons – graphite $255.95 and steel $229.95; ZX Utility irons – graphite $329.95 and steel $299.95; Z Forged – graphite $255.95 and steel $229.95
• With a blend of greenside control and long-game distance, the new Z-Star Diamond also delivers the unique benefit of increased spin on long and mid-iron shots. The Z-Star Diamond is the ideal ball for high-speed players looking to hold the green from anywhere on the course.
• The foundation of the Z-Star Diamond is the FastLayer Core, which is soft at its center and firm around its outer edge. That duality provides speed and great feel so everyone can play with more confidence and distance.
• Specifically designed for skilled players featuring advanced technology to add performance from tee to green.
• The new Z-Star produces the highest green-side spin of any ball in our line-up, thanks to its super soft urethane cover and Spin Skin coating.
• The all-new Z-Star Series golf balls are the only in the world to use Slide-Ring Material, providing a competitive advantage that cannot be matched.
RRP: $59.99 per dozen
• The new Q-Star Tour delivers the softest golf ball with tour-level performance from Srixon.
• The Q-Star Tour is calibrated to fit moderate swing speed players that seek the distance and spin of a tour-calibre ball.
• Key technologies:
– FastLayer Core – SpinSkin with SeRM
– New alignment aid
– 337 Speed dimple pattern