- Information on how to enter the “Win Dad a trip to the Masters” promotion and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is CMMA Digital & Print (“Promoter”) ABN 48162202459, of 40-44 Red Lion Street, Rozelle NSW 2039.
- The Promotion commences at 9am on 20th July 2017 and close 5.30pm 20th September 2017 AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only who subscribe or renew to Australian Golf Digest for a minimum of 12 months. Entry is subject to a valid credit card payment or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. In the case that the subscription is ordered as a gift, both the gift recipient and the donor are eligible to win.
- To enter this promotion you must subscribe for at least 12 months to Australian Golf Digest.
- The game is a game of skill and you need to tell us in 40 words or less why you want to win a trip to The Masters for your dad.
- The prize includes (for one person)
(a) Full escorted tour with Exclusive Sports Travel (or a partner company)
(b) 3 nights accommodation in Augusta
(c) Daily Breakfast and evening nibbles and beverage service in hotel
(d) 2 days at the Masters (Saturday and Sunday)
(e) Hospitality function on Sunday night
(f) Transfers to Augusta National and Hospitality venue
(g) 1 x Economy class airfare (From Sydney to August) – return
(h) Total prize value $11,500+gst
- The winner may decide to take the prize for themselves and doesn’t need to give it to their dad if they choose not to.
- Employees of the Promoter and their related companies, and their immediate family members are eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly.
- Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of email address, residential address or phone number.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
(a) verify the validity of entries and entrants including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence; and/or
(b) disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is, in its reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification, subject to any written directions given by the appropriate State or Territory Lottery Departments. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Total prize value is $11,500inc gst in value at time of publication (and is subject to change)
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Entry into the Promotion constitutes the entrants consent to permit the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates, to use the entrants personal information including name, image, mobile phone number, email address and any other information provided to the Promoter by the entrant pursuant to this competition, in whole or part, in any media and in any manner whatsoever, without remuneration, limitation or restriction, including for promotional and advertising purposes to promote the Promoter, its business and related companies.
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, send electronic messages or telephone the entrant.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) attendance at the prize event.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors, officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter’s negligence or otherwise.
- All winners of the Promotion will participate in the Promotion at their own risk. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time if an entrant does not sign waivers or other documents provided by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, without liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.
- All subscribers will also be given membership to Australian Golf Digest rewards. This is at no added cost to the subscriber. Only those with valid email addresses will be given the membership.